To my dear blogging family,
Let me just start this post by apologizing for being away for so long. I’ve been taking a lot of classes and I’ve not had time to come here and just type away. But this post I knew I had to write because I owed it to my dear friend, Stu. He has been a constant source of pure inspiration and encouragement and I really admire what he’s doing over at his amazing blog, https://stubaby777.wordpress.com/
His blog is about how he overcame his porn addiction and how porn is destroying lives today. Thank you, brother for this nomination and for being such a great friend. Guys, do me a favor and go check out his amazing blog.
So, for those of you guys who don’t know about the Mystery Blogger Award, here’s some info from the creator Okoto herself.
“This is an award for amazing bloggers with indigenous posts. Their blog not only captivates; it inspires and motivates. They are one of the best out there, and they deserve every recognition they get. This award is also for bloggers who find fun and inspiration in blogging and they do it with so much love and passion.” – Award Creator, Okoto Enigma
Here are the rules:
1) Thank whoever nominated you and include link to their blog
2) Mention the creator of the award and provide a link as well
3) Tell your readers 3 things about yourself
4) Answer the questions from the person who nominated you
5) Nominate 5 -10 bloggers you feel deserve the award
6) Ask your nominees 5 questions of your choice with one weird or funny one
7) Notify your nominees by commenting on their blog.
Okay here goes three things you might not know about me:
- I don’t like horror movies
- I absolutely love travel
- I want to do a concert by the Niagara Falls ( Yeah, I’m a bit crazy that way) 🙂
Here are the answers to Stu’s questions:
1. What topic would you like me to address here on my blog?
There’s no topic that comes to my mind on first thoughts but I do think it would make a great post if you shared the quotes and Bible verses that helped you on your way out of your porn addiction.
2. Would you accept the challenge to step out of your comfort zone and write a post about pornography and how it is affecting our youth and/or marriages? And if so, would you share the link in the comment section so my readers can see it?
Yes, Stu! I’d love to.
3. What is your favorite book in the Bible to read?
I love reading the first books of the old testament. 🙂
4. How do you study when reading said book?
I try to link it with what I read in the New Testament and I’ve come across some really fantastic stuff doing this. The amazing thing about the Bible is that it talks about Jesus from the first verse to the last verse.
5. Now for the funny/goofy question. This one I have been asked in the past because I grew up reading comic books and even now I watch The Arrow and The Flash. If you could have any super power in the world what would it be and how would you use it?
Humility and Forgiveness. One of the things I am working on right now in my life is to not get offended easily. I am trusting God to give me the strength to love everyone whatever they say or do to me.
- Teen, Meet God:- A place for teens to learn about living for God. https://teenmeetgod.wordpress.com/
- Jessy over at https://faithandbooks.com/
- Brad over at https://totalbradnessblog.wordpress.com/
- Joni over at https://grieftolife.com/
- Warren over at https://wcr281.com/
Here are my questions to you guys:
- What do you think we need most in our world today?
- What is the most recent new thing you learnt?
- What character of God do you like most?
- What is your favorite book/ movie?
- Now for my funny question. What do you think would be a great name for a perfume?
Accepting this award is completely up to you and it’s all about just having fun.
Thank you guys, once again, for being a part of my life. It’s been a great experience so far and I am sure we have a bright and beautiful road ahead of us.
God bless you all!!!! 🙂 🙂 🙂