Hi, guys!! It’s so good to see your beautiful faces! This post is a milestone for this blog and for the entire 4D family of followers and friends. This is my first 3 Day Quote Challenge on this blog. Let’s get right into it 🙂
First of all let me explain the rules.
- Thank the person who nominated you.
- Post a quote each day, for 3 consecutive days and say why it appeals to you.
- Nominate 3 different bloggers each day! 🙂
I would love to thank 4 amazing people who nominated me for this challenge.
- Grief to life – https://grieftolife.com/
- Sunshine – https://kerri-elizabeth.com/
- Living What You Love – https://rominascorner.wordpress.com/
- Stuart L. Tutt – https://stubaby777.wordpress.com/
Do go check out their blogs. They are amazing bloggers and even more amazing people. I am always humbled by every comment, every nomination and every like you give. Thank you guys, for making this possible. God bless you!
I was given four nominations. Though I would have loved to take each one and do them separately, time would not allow me. So, I decided to bring them all together and do one challenge. 🙂
Here’s to an exciting 3 days!
Since this is my first time doing this, I wanted it to be something special, something different. These 3 days are going to be a window to my earlier posts. For the next three days, each day, I am going to summarise one old post of mine into a small original quote. I hope you like it. I will also leave a link to the post in the end if you want to get the bigger picture.
Here’s the first quote!
So often life can be like a white blank room with only you and your shadow. But that shadow will tell you that somewhere in the blankness of life, there is a light shining.
This is from my post, ‘the diary entry in the cupboard’. It was a tribute to my lovely grandfather, who is a great inspiration to me, even though he is no longer here.
You can read the post here :
Why this quote means a lot to me:
It is a simple logic that passes through my mind when life gets tough. Whenever I’ve fallen down, God has always told me that the night is always the darkest before the dawn. This is a picture I like to think of when life gets tough. I hope it uplifts you in some way.
My nominees for today!
- Marisa Donnelly : https://marisadonnelly.com/
- Life is short, I believe in making the most of it : https://totalbradnessblog.wordpress.com/
- Alethea’s Mind : https://aletheasmind.wordpress.com/
Have a great day guys! God bless! 🙂