As a student, I’m still learning to be passionate about something while disagreeing with it
Broken escalators are still stairs
Hey guys! How was your day? Exciting? Exhilarating? Awesome?
Let me know in the comments!
Welcome to Day 2 of my first 3 Day Quote Challenge!!!
Here are the rules:
- Thank the person who nominated you.
- Post a quote each day, for 3 consecutive days and say why it appeals to you.
- Nominate 3 different bloggers each day! 🙂
I would like to thank the 4 amazing people who nominated me for this challenge. Do go check out their blogs. Go on, you know you want to! 🙂
1. Grief to life – https://grieftolife.com/
2.Sunshine – https://kerri-elizabeth.com/
3.Living What You Love – https://rominascorner.wordpress.com/
4.Stuart L. Tutt – https://stubaby777.wordpress.com/
Here’s my second quote. It’s from my post ‘ Look Who’s Talking’. You can read it at https://thefourthdimensionoflife.wordpress.com/2017/05/24/look-whos-talking/
You are losing out on many a great advice because you are judging the people giving them to you.
Why I think this quote is important:
Sometimes people who give advice may not be the best people to give it. They may be people who don’t follow what they say. True. But that doesn’t mean the advice is worthless or any less important. If you know that he advice is worth giving your ear to and if you feel it is going to make you a better person, accept it and follow it.
My nominees for today :
- John Eli & Friends :- http://john-eli.com/
- Belle’s Nook :- https://bellesnook.wordpress.com/
- Called To Be A Writer :- https://calledtobeawriter.wordpress.com/
I just want to remind those nominated that you can choose to do this challenge or not. But I have to say, it’s fun!
Have a great day guys! Stay healthy, strong and keep that smile on your face. 🙂