It’s me. Again. 🙂
This post is about my…no….our… second Liebster Award nomination this year. Even though this post is about the award, this post is also a heartfelt thank you from me to you. A thank you for being a part of this 4D family, where we dare each other to go beyond what we see. I thank God every time I open my laptop and see this blog. I am blessed to be a part of your lives, to be able to influence people I’ve never even met. This is exciting. This is extraordinary.
God bless you guys! You’ve been wonderful to me and to my work and so I thank you.
Here’s to our second Liebster award and 202 followers!
I would like to take this opportunity to thank Stuart L. Tutt, my dear friend, for nominating me for this award. He’s a great blogger and an inspiration to me. You can visit his blog at https://stubaby777.wordpress.com/ Make sure you check it out!
Okay, now let’s get right into it!
Here are the rules:
If you’ve been nominated and you choose to accept the nomination, write a post about the Liebster award in which you:
1. thank the person who nominated you, and post a link to their blog on your blog.
2. display the award on your blog — by including it in your post and/or displaying it using a “widget” or a “gadget”. (Note that the best way to do this is to save the image to your own computer and then upload it to your blog post.)
3. answer 11 questions about yourself, which will be provided to you by the person who nominated you.
4. provide 11 random facts about yourself.
5. nominate 5 – 11 blogs that you feel deserve the award, who have a less than 1000 followers. (Note that you can always ask the blog owner this since not all blogs display a widget that lets the readers know this information!)
6. create a new list of questions for the blogger to answer.
7. list these rules in your post (You can copy and paste from here.) Once you have written and published it, you then have to:
8. Inform the people/blogs that you nominated that they have been nominated for the Liebster award and provide a link for them to your post so that they can learn about it.
Here are 11 random facts about myself ( I will try my best not to include any from my last Liebster Award 🙂 )
- I am a Christian
- I love old music.
- I love planes. I’ve been a fan since I was a small kid. I used to play the Microsoft Flight Simulator a lot. I mean a LOT. They are so beautiful, so free you just want to be a part of them.
- I collect the packets my guitar strings come in and hang them all over my room :). It’s a bit weird but I like it. It inspires me.
- When I was a kid, I tried to make my own submarine ( in case there was a tsunami, though that would never probably happen with us being a good way away from the ocean. lol. ) 🙂
- I hope to do a concert on the Niagara falls someday. ( I’ve never been to Niagara Falls though ) 🙂
- I like vintage cars
- I love to sing in the bathroom
- I play the a few instruments ( the guitar, the piano, the mouth organ, and a little this and a little that of some other instruments)
- I don’t like video games that much. ( as of now) 🙂
- I want to do a TED talk one day
My answers to Stuart’s questions:
1. What would be the one thing you would tell your younger self, if you could go back in time?
Ans: God’s in control.
2. What is your favorite verse in the Bible and why?
Ans: Wow. That’s a hard one. I believe the Christian life is not about our love for God but God’s love for us. So, I am going to go with the famous John 3:16. 🙂
3. What is your reason for starting your blog?
I’ve always worked towards being an all rounder instead of working towards being anyone in particular. If I can’t do something, it’s ok. But I try. Blogging was something like that. But I loved writing and I thought I should use it show people how I saw the world. And it was pretty cool to introduce yourself as a blogger to new people.
4. Which actor/actress did you have a crush on growing up?
It’s a secret. 🙂
5. Do you prefer board games or a game of cards?
Board games! I used to play chess and I really enjoy it.
6. What is you favorite breakfast food?
I love eating fruits. So a bowl of some great fruits is an awesome start to the day for me.
7. Do you prefer mustard or mayo?
8. Which TV series can you not go a week without watching?
I don’t watch TV series’ that much but I do watch movies. One of my favorites is ‘Facing the Giants’. I rewatch it from time to time.
9. Have you wanted to do something but chose not to because of circumstances?
I wanted to be a lead guitar player for a band. But I had to study and get a job first. 🙂
10. When was the last time you went out to eat?
About 2 weeks ago, I think.
11. How hard is it to forgive yourself?
It’s hard sometimes. But I remind myself, if God can forgive me, I should forgive myself too.
Teen, Meet God :- https://teenmeetgod.wordpress.com/
Alethea’s mind :- https://aletheasmind.wordpress.com/
I write…..my love story :- https://wcr281.com/
Grief to Life :- http://grieftolife.com/
Life is short, I believe in making the most of it :- https://totalbradnessblog.wordpress.com/
Belle’s Nook :- https://bellesnook.wordpress.com/
Maritime Mac :- https://maritimemac.com/
My questions: ( You can also answer these questions in the comments) 🙂
- Which is your favourite song?
- What would you name your car?
- If you could live anywhere in the world for one year, where would you live? ( I wanted to say 1 day, but then that would be silly)
- If you had your own company what would you name it?
- Which is your favorite band?
- Which do you like more: rain or snow?
- What is your superpower?
- If you could invent anything, what would you invent?
- Which is the best book you’ve ever read?
- Which part of blogging do you like most?
- What do you want to pray about, today?
Thank you guys, once again. You’ve all been amazing. God bless!